We are excited to announce that in response to your feedback we are releasing an update to Webroster.net (version 4.5.0) and Bee (version 3.7.0). The update will include a range of fixes and improvements.
Due to the scale of development of Alert Manager, we highly recommend watching the training video and accessing the updated user manuals through our Resource Centre.
In summary, the new release of Webroster.net will include:
- Alert Manager: Redesigned, streamlined and improved.
- Timesheet Extract Update: Additional data can be extracted, and the options page has had usability improvements.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Two-factor authentication is available for logging into the system using Google Authenticator app.
- Time Critical Visits: Requirements can be flagged as time-critical, allowing for at a glance identification on the rosters and Bee.
- Bee Improvements: The schedule will update automatically when changes are made to bookings, and additional check-in/out restrictions can be set.
This latest Webroster.net release also includes general updates, fixes and improvements to:
- Staff Portal
- The general Webroster.net system
Please see below the training videos and release documents: